Changelog / RUBY
This changelog is filtered to show only changes for RUBY. Go back to full changelog.
Dec 15, 2017
Model Serialization Fixes for Ruby
Plainarray serialization formats in Ruby SDKs. Arrays of models were not being properly encoded as form fields for the two mentioned formats.
Additionally, a bug in the initialization of inherited models caused duplication in fields with names longer than one word.
Both these bugs have now been fixed. Please regenerate your Ruby SDKs to get this fix.
Oct 31, 2017
Multiple bug fixes for Ruby
- When updating the OAuth token, the compiler was trying to set the expiry time by adding an
Besides this, there were a couple of edge cases that allowed Ruby SDKs to be generated, and even the gem to be built and installed, but the code would not execute because of the following reasons:
requirestatements in the base file were not being split into multiple lines correctly. This splitting is done to ensure compliance with The Ruby Style Guide
- New line characters in the descriptions for
models/enums/exceptionswere not being dealt with, causing a comment to spill over into the next line.
These bugs have now been fixed. Please regenerate your Ruby SDKs to get the fixes.
Oct 9, 2017
Ruby SDKs Are Now Ruby Style Guide Compliant
- Ruby style guide compliance means that the Ruby code generated is guaranteed to be of high-quality.
- Ruby SDKs are written in an industry-standard code style to allow for maximum interoperability.
- Ruby SDKs can be tested for code style violation using Rubocop.
Re-generate your Ruby SDKs now for the new changes.
Jul 12, 2017
OAuth 2.0 Authorization Support Added
OAuth 2 enabled SDKs will help developers in:
- Obtaining consent from user
- Acquiring access token
- Refreshing tokens when they expire
- Making authorized API calls
You can read more about OAuth 2.0 in APIMatic editor and Code Generation engine here.
Feb 6, 2017
Multiple Datetime Formats in SDKs
- RFC1123 Datetime
(Mon, 15 Jun 2009 20:45:30 GMT)
- RFC3339 Datetime
- Unix Timestamp
Jan 11, 2017
Logging in SDKs
Jan 3, 2017
Ruby Syntax Error Fixed
Please regenerate your Ruby SDK to get the bug fix.
Jan 3, 2017
Multiple Base URLs Now Supported
- Vary the Base URL between endpoints.
- Create multiple Environments and define different Base URLs for them.
- Templatize Base URL to allow for configuration using parameters in the client.