This rule belongs to the
input-file-validation ruleset and states that:
If a file path is provided, the file must exist at that path and be accessible. If path is relative, ensure that the file exists relative to the document/process referencing it, at the same path. If an absolute path is provided, it must be valid and accessible.
|Message||API specification could not be loaded from the given file path.|
|Broad Category||File I/O Accessibility|
- Make sure that the path is valid and does not contain any forbidden characters.
- Make sure that the file name matches exactly with the name specified in the file path.
- Make sure that the file exists at the path specified.
- Make sure that the file path is accessible.
- If the path is relative to another file's path, it may help to upload all relevant files in the form of a ZIP file.