AngularJS SDKs Revamped
|Release Date||Jan 3, 2017|
Today, we are announcing a major revamp of our AngularJS SDK Code Generation, which includes
- Improvement in JS code styling.
- Enforce usage of AngularJS’s own dependency injection system and avoid creating globals.
- Wrapping all code in IIFE to avoid polluting global namespace.
- All code is now minification safe.
- Improved code styling and indentation in multiple files.
HttpContextclasses will now be injected using AngularJS’s DI. Previously, they were declared globally.
- All code is now wrapped in IIFE and depends only on the
angularglobal being present.
- All AngularJS module dependencies are now being declared in a minification-safe way.
Have questions? Submit a request.