Jul 23, 2018
Major Release of Developer Experience Portal
Check out the changes and how to migrate to the new portal.
Jul 11, 2018
Support for Collection Variables Added In Postman Exporters
May 17, 2018
Switching Http Client in Android and Java to OkHttp
Apr 25, 2018
Android SDK and Gradle Version Upgraded
The minimum SDK version has been raised to 16 and the target SDK version has been raised to 26.
Please regenerate your Android SDKs if you wish to get these changes.
Mar 22, 2018
- It now supports OAuth 2.0 Bearer Token for authentication in the generated SDKs.
- It now has a base client that can be used as a single point of entry for the SDK.
- The singleton architecture for clients has been removed to ease up the use in multiple user environments.
- Numerous bug fixes and imrpovements.
Mar 22, 2018
Multiple Base URLs Now Supported in GO SDK
- Vary the Base URL between endpoints.
- Create multiple Environments and define different Base URLs for them.
- Templatize Base URL to allow for configuration using parameters in the client.
Feb 27, 2018
HAR Parser Improved - Added Missing Features, Bug Fixes
Jan 10, 2018
Support for Nullable Properties Added to Transformer
null(in case of JSON/YAML, etc.) or
nil(in case of XML) as value. Several API description formats like Open API, RAML, etc. has support for nullable properties. Transformer now also supports this property and you can convert between different formats without losing this information.
Jan 1, 2018
Support for Validation Keywords Added In Transformer
Dec 15, 2017
Model Serialization Fixes for Ruby
Plainarray serialization formats in Ruby SDKs. Arrays of models were not being properly encoded as form fields for the two mentioned formats.
Additionally, a bug in the initialization of inherited models caused duplication in fields with names longer than one word.
Both these bugs have now been fixed. Please regenerate your Ruby SDKs to get this fix.