Mar 28, 2017
Optional Model Field Deserialization Issue
JsonMappermapping responses incorrectly to models during deserialization. However, this only occurred when a model had fields that were described as optional in the API description and no default value was provided.
Re-generate your PHP SDK to get the fix.
Mar 17, 2017
Added Support for Swagger 1.2 ZIP Files
Mar 6, 2017
Array Serialization Formats
This settings can be set using our API Blueprint CodeGen setting extension named
Mar 3, 2017
Added Swagger Type Discriminator Support
discriminatorto support polymorphism in custom types. We have now added support for this property in our system. We also offer an extension that will allow you to specify a custom value for the discriminator to override its default value.
Feb 27, 2017
Multiple Bug Fixes for Node SDK
- There was a bug in printing multi-line string literals in controller files.
- In Controller files, string encoding for headers had some issues.
- Exception Class imports within Controllers were printed with invalid exception class names.
- Moment.js (for Date/Datetime) import statement was not being handled properly.
- Imports for
index.jswill now only be included if multiple base urls are specified in the API description.
- Exception Class files’ constructor function code has improved.
- API Exception’s constructor function code has improved.
- Models or model properties which are being used in endpoints (such as parameters) are now being imported properly in the Controllers. Transitive imports are handled as well (if one model requires another, both are included in the controller).
- Custom Type imports in model files have also been fixed now. If a custom type inherits from another custom type or contains an object of another custom type, that custom type is included in the model file. This import logic has been fixed.
- Code in the
Request Clientfile was not generating properly for
Superagentclient. Code for retries was being added even through retries were not enabled. This bug has been fixed.
All the above mentioned bugs have been fixed. We recommend generating Node SDK again to get all these bug fixes and minor code improvements.
Feb 22, 2017
Additional properties now allowed in CSharp
This can be enabled via navigating to the
Settings > CodeGen Settings page in the API editor and enabling the
Enable Additional Model Properties flag.
Feb 21, 2017
Swagger Server Configuration Extension
Feb 21, 2017
Module File in Angular SDKs
Module.jshas been added to the angular sdks. It defines the module of the sdk alongwith its dependencies. This is not a breaking change. Everything should work as before, this is just to make it easier to specify the modules that the sdk depends upon.
Feb 21, 2017
Multiple Datetime Formats in Angular
- RFC1123 Datetime
(Mon, 15 Jun 2009 20:45:30 GMT)
- RFC3339 Datetime
- Unix Timestamp
Feb 17, 2017