Postman recently added a new export format i.e. Postman Collection Format v2.1. Along with this, they also improved and added new authentication mechanisms in the older versions (1.0, 2.0). Our parsers have been updated to accomodate all these changes.
APIMATIC’s Ruby SDKs are now compliant with The Ruby Style Guide
- Ruby style guide compliance means that the Ruby code generated is guaranteed to be of high-quality.
- Ruby SDKs are written in an industry-standard code style to allow for maximum interoperability.
- Ruby SDKs can be tested for code style violation using Rubocop.
Re-generate your Ruby SDKs now for the new changes.
APIMATIC’s Python SDKs are now compliant with the PEP8 Coding Style Guide
- PEP8 compliance means that the Python code generated is guaranteed to be of high-quality.
- Python SDKs are written in a industry-standard code style to allow for maximum interoperability.
Re-generate your Python SDKs now for the new changes.
APIMATIC’s CSharp SDKs are now compliant with the StyleCop Coding Style Guide
- StyleCop compliance means that the CSharp code generated is guaranteed to be of high-quality.
- CSharp SDKs are written in a industry-standard code style to allow for maximum interoperability.
Re-generate your CSharp SDKs now for the new changes.
WADL components support references to other components using Cross Referencing as per the specification at https://www.w3.org/Submission/wadl/#x3-60002.1
. The support was this was missing from our parsers previously and has now been added! Please transform your files again to get the latest changes.
Swagger allows schema inheritance through the use of property “discriminator” in the base schema. During conversions on Transformer/ Dashboard the base type information for child schemas was not being extracted properly and this bug has now been fixed. Additionally, Open API 3.0 export has been improved by eliminating several bugs e.g. some extra unallowed properties were being exported and some required properties and discriminator details were missing.
Several minor and major bug fixes were made to the Postman (1.0, 2.0) import and export. These fixes were relevant to issues in parsing request URLs containing environment variables and in parsing port information in Postman 2.0.
We are excited to announce the latest addition to our long list of supported platforms. Our C# section now has a new template for a .NET Standad library in addition to the already supported PCL and UWP templates. This library targets .Net Standard 1.3.
We are happy to anounce that our .NET SDKs have now switched to the stabler, frequently updated and regularly maintained native HttpClient found in the
Our CSharp .NET SDKs have been updated to use the 10.0.3 version of the Newtonsoft Json.Net utility. This comes with numerous new features, bug fixes, wider support and increased stability.