HAR Parser Improved - Added Missing Features, Bug Fixes
|Release Date||Feb 27, 2018|
Our Transformer tool has been supporting HTTP Archive (HAR) format for a long time now. With the addition of new features to our APIMatic tool (e.g. support of multiple servers), there were a few updates required in our HAR parsers. In this regard, several missing features were added and some bugs were also fixed.
- Added missing support for request headers
- Added missing support for binary responses
- Added missing support for raw body requests
- Added support for generating model definitions from error responses that returned JSON content
- Added support for auto-generating test cases from the example values provided for paramteres, responses, etc.
- Added support for multiple servers which would help give a better output for requests involving different base URIs.
- The request URL information was in most cases not parsed correctly.
- Responses that returned no content were still assumed to have a default type definition.
Have questions? Submit a request.