Adding APIMatic Attribution
Usage of the APIMatic service requires you to display the APIMatic Attribution Badge on your website / application unless prior communication has waived this requirement.
The range of APIMatic Attribution Badges can be seen below:
How to Use
The APIMatic Attribution Badge can be added through just two lines in your website's HTML.
- Place the following script include at the end your
- Place the following div wherever you would like the badge to appear.
Do NOT link to the images on this page directly. Instead, use the given method to add the APIMatic Attribution Badge to your website.
Customizing the Badge
Three variants of the APIMatic Attribution Badge exist, which can be selected by providing a
data-style attribute to the
The possible options for this value are:
Note that the default value is
For example, if we want the
light variant of the badge, we would add the following HTML:
<div class="apimatic-badge" data-style="light"></div>
Which would produce...
- No customizations to the badge other than the
data-styleoption previously mentioned are allowed.
- The badges must be displayed at their correct size of 38px by 109px.
- Placement of the badge is up to the end user, so long as it is not hidden, obscured, or modified from its intended form.
- Multiple badges may be used, so long as there is at least one.