This rule belongs to the
apimatic-preliminary-validation ruleset and states that:
The server sets of environments in the server configuration of the API must be the same i.e. the total number of servers and their names in each environment must be the same.
|Message||Not all environments have the same servers defined.|
|Broad Category||Server Configuration|
|Products Impacted||Code Generation, Developer Experience Portal, API Transformer|
- Make sure that the server sets across environments are the same.
- Add missing servers in each environment if any.
- Remove extra servers from each environment if any.
- Make sure that the count of servers in each environment is same.
- Make sure that the names of servers across environments are the same.