This rule belongs to the
apimatic-process-validation ruleset and states that:
An input API specification can fail to validate if it contains blocker issues that prevent the validation process from continuing further (e.g. the input is not valid against standard formats) or if the validation process ran into internal issues. You can attempt to fix the file using given suggestions and troubleshooting tips below or contact APIMatic team for more details.
|Provided API specification failed to validate.
- Resolve any specification related errors/warnings to proceed further.
- Ensure that your file uses valid JSON/YAML/XML.
- Ensure that the file does not contain any circular references.
- Ensure that any required properties are not missing.
- Visit the official standard documentation of the format, that your file uses, to determine the root cause of the issue.
- Avoid using any special/forbidden characters in your files.
- Ensure that your file does not have any unexpected nulls.
- Ensure that all files are in one of the supported formats only.
- Make sure that the file contents are complete.
- Contact APIMatic team for more details if you think the API specification does not contain any blocker issues that can prevent the validation process from working.