This rule belongs to the
custom-rules-linting ruleset and states that:
The target value being validated must match with the provided regex pattern.
|Value is not valid for given pattern.
- Ensure that value does not contain any characters that are forbidden by the pattern e.g. whitespaces.
- Ensure that the value does not violate any length requirements set by the pattern.
- Ensure that the value contains all required characters mentioned in the pattern.
- Ensure that the value does not violate case-sensitivity in case the pattern is case-sensitive.
- Use an online tool to verify why the value is violating the pattern.