This rule belongs to the
json-validation ruleset and states that:
A property of JSON is identified uniquely with a key, which must be followed by a property value. The key and value must be separated by a semi-colon
: and nothing else must be present between them.
|Message||JSON data is invalid as a forbidden character was encountered after parsing property name.|
|Broad Category||JSON Property Key|
- Make sure that the property key/identifier and value are separated by a semi-colon.
- Remove any extra content between property key name and the ':' separator.
- Make sure that the property key/identifier is properly quoted and there is no missing starting/ending quotation mark.
- If property key name is quoted, ensure that there are no extra trailing/leading quotation marks around the property key name.
- Make sure that the property key is properly escaped.