This rule belongs to the
json-validation ruleset and states that:
A JSON property value must be escaped properly. This means that if any special or restricted characters are used they need to be escaped appropriately.
|Message||JSON data is invalid as the property value could not be parsed.|
|Broad Category||JSON Property Value|
- Make sure that the property value is properly escaped or remove any special characters.
- Ensure that there is no extra or misplaced content after the property value
- Ensure that the property value is enclosed in double quotation marks (if applicable).
- If the value is quoted, make sure that there is no missing starting/ending quotation mark.
- If the value is quoted, make sure that there are no extra trailing/leading quotation marks around the value.