This rule belongs to the
json-validation ruleset and states that:
Some property values must be enclosed in double quotation marks and properly escaped to avoid issues.
|Message||JSON data is invalid as the property value could not be parsed.|
|Broad Category||JSON Property Value|
- Ensure that the value is enclosed in double quotation marks.
- If the value is quoted, make sure that there is no missing starting/ending quotation mark.
- If the value is quoted, make sure that there are no extra trailing/leading quotation marks around the value.
- Make sure that the property value is properly escaped.
- If there is any extra content before the actual JSON content, remove that.