This rule belongs to the
json-validation ruleset and states that:
JSON data must be complete and valid for it be parsed successfully. The property key-value pairs in this JSON data must also be complete and follow syntax standards.
|Message||JSON data is invalid as the property value could not be parsed.|
|Broad Category||JSON Property Value|
- Make sure that the file contents are complete and not truncated.
- Ensure that the property value is enclosed in double quotation marks (if applicable).
- If the value is quoted, make sure that there is no missing starting/ending quotation mark.
- If the value is quoted, make sure that there are no extra trailing/leading quotation marks around the value.
- Make sure that the property value is properly escaped.