This rule belongs to the
json-validation ruleset and states that:
A boolean property value should not be enclosed in quotation marks. The only allowed values are:
|Message||JSON data is invalid as the boolean property value could not be parsed.|
|Broad Category||JSON Property Value|
- Make sure that you are not using a variant of boolean values which is not supported. Use values
- If the value is not a boolean, enclose it in double quotation marks.
- If the value is quoted, make sure that there is no missing starting/ending quotation mark.
- If the value is quoted, make sure that there are no extra trailing/leading quotation marks around the value.
- Make sure that the property value is properly escaped.
- If there is any extra content before the actual JSON content, remove that.