This rule belongs to the
metadata-validation ruleset and states that:
The path provided for a custom ruleset file using the
FilePath property must be a valid non-empty relative path. Absolute URLs are not supported. The path must resolve into a correctly structured ruleset file.
|Message||File path provided for the custom ruleset is not valid.|
|Broad Category||Validation Configuration|
- Ensure that the file path is not null or empty.
- Ensure that the file path is not an absolute URL.
- Ensure that the file path is a valid relative path to the ruleset file.
- Ensure that the ruleset file exists at the path provided and is not corrupted/inaccessible.
- Ensure that the ruleset file name provided matches exactly with the name of the ruleset file that is present in the directory.
For More Information