This rule belongs to the
openapi-v3-apimatic-linting ruleset and states that:
The server sets of environments in the server configuration of the API must be the same i.e. the total number of servers and their names in each environment must be the same.
|Message||Not all environments have the same servers defined.|
|Broad Category||OpenAPI Servers|
|Products Impacted||API Transformer, Code Generation|
- Make sure that the server sets across environments are the same.
- Add missing servers in each environment, if any.
- Remove extra servers from each environment, if any.
- Make sure that the count of servers in each environment is same.
- Make sure that the names of servers across environments are the same.
For More Information