This rule belongs to the
openapi-v3-standards-validation ruleset and states that:
Default value must conform to the defined type for the Schema Object defined at the same level in an OpenAPI 3.0.x document.
|Message||Default value does not conform to the defined schema type.|
|Products Impacted||API Transformer, Code Generation, Developer Experience Portal|
- If an array is expected, ensure that your value is surrounded by square brackets [ and ].
- If an array is not expected, ensure that your value contains a single item only and is not surrounded by square brackets [ and ].
- If a numeric value is expected, ensure that your value is a valid number and it is not surrounded by single or double quotes.
- If a string value is expected, ensure that it is escaped properly and surrounded by quotes if necessary.
- If an object is expected, ensure that your value is a key-value map.