This rule belongs to the
postman-validation ruleset and states that:
The provided Postman Environment file must not contain any syntax/semantic issues and use only valid JSON. Each property in the file must have a type as defined in the standard.
|Message||Provided Postman Environment file is not valid.|
|Broad Category||Basic Structure|
|Products Impacted||API Transformer, Code Generation, Developer Experience Portal|
- Ensure that the file uses valid JSON.
- Ensure that each element in the Postman Environment file has the expected type.
- Ensure that an array is not defined as an object or vice versa.
- Ensure that where a number is expected, a string value is not provided, etc.
- For objects, ensure that each property has a correct type assigned to it.