This rule belongs to the
raml-validation ruleset and states that:
The legacy RAML
v0.8 format unofficially supports a RAML+JSON version where RAML files could be defined using JSON instead of the default YAML syntax. APIMatic also supports such files. However, they must not contain any syntax/semantic issues and should use only valid JSON.
|Provided RAML v0.8 JSON file is not valid.
|API Transformer, Code Generation, Developer Experience Portal
- Ensure that the file uses valid JSON.
- Ensure that each element in the RAML file has the expected type.
- Ensure that an array is not defined as an object or vice versa.
- Ensure that where a number is expected, a string value is not provided, etc.
- For objects, ensure that each property has a correct type assigned to it.