This rule belongs to the
raml-validation ruleset and states that:
RAML API definitions must be valid YAML 1.2-compliant documents.
|Message||Provided RAML API definition is invalid.|
|Broad Category||Basic Structure|
|Products Impacted||API Transformer, Code Generation, Developer Experience Portal|
- Ensure that the file uses valid YAML syntax.
- Ensure that all properties in the RAML file are indented correctly.
- Ensure that each element in the RAML file has the expected type.
- Ensure that an array is not defined as an object or vice versa.
- Ensure that where a number is expected, a string value is not provided, etc.
- For objects, ensure that each property has a correct type assigned to it.
For More Information