This rule belongs to the
swagger-v2-standards-validation ruleset and states that:
The Responses Object must contain at least one response code which is recommended to be the response for a successful operation call.
|Responses Object is empty.
|API Transformer, Code Generation, Developer Experience Portal
- Ensure that your Responses Object contains at least one entry.
- If you are looking to add a single entry it should represent the expected status code when the current request/operation on the API service is successful.
- If you are unsure, add 200 as the response code and define its corresponding Response Object.
- Ensure that the entry uses a valid HTTP status code or use 'default' instead.
- The Responses Object is expected to cover important successful responses and error cases.