This rule belongs to the
swagger-v2-standards-validation ruleset and states that:
Default value must conform to the defined type for the Header Object defined at the same level in a Swagger 2.0 document.
|Default value does not conform to the defined items type for this header object.
|API Transformer, Code Generation, Developer Experience Portal
- If an array is expected, ensure that your value is surrounded by square brackets [ and ].
- If an array is not expected, ensure that your value contains a single item only and is not surrounded by square brackets [ and ].
- If a numeric value is expected, ensure that your value is a valid number and it is not surrounded by single or double quotes.
- If a string value is expected, ensure that it is escaped properly and surrounded by quotes if necessary.
- If a boolean value is expected, ensure that your value is either true or false only and is not surrounded by quotes.