This rule belongs to the
swagger-v2-syntax-validation ruleset and states that:
Value of a Swagger standard property must be in accordance with the type set by the standard for that property.
|Property value does not conform to the expected property type.
|API Transformer, Code Generation, Developer Experience Portal
- If an array is expected, ensure that your value is surrounded by square brackets [ and ].
- If an array is not expected, ensure that your value contains a single item only and is not surrounded by square brackets [ and ].
- If a numeric value is expected, ensure that your value is a valid number and it is not surrounded by single or double quotes.
- If a string value is expected, ensure that it is escaped properly and surrounded by quotes if necessary.
- If an object is expected, ensure that your value is a key-value map.