This rule belongs to the
xml-validation ruleset and states that:
An XML data must start and terminate appropriately. It must follow all standards defined in the official W3 specification.
|Message||JSON data is invalid as a property key/identifier uses an invalid character.|
|Broad Category||XML Data|
- Make sure that all XML tags are opened and closed correctly.
- Make sure there are no less or extra XML tags.
- Ensure that XML nodes are assigned valid names as per the W3 standards.
- Ensure that XML attributes follow the correct syntax.
- Ensure that all XML namespace prefixes have a declaration.