This rule belongs to the
apimatic-preliminary-validation ruleset and states that:
A field declared as an XML attribute cannot be declared as an array or map.
|Message||The model field is configured as an XML attribute but is declared as an array/map.|
|Broad Category||XML Attributes|
|Products Impacted||Code Generation, Developer Experience Portal, API Transformer|
- Disable the "IsMap" and "IsArray" flags for this field.
- Valid types for fields declared as XML attributes: String, Number, Long, Precision, Boolean, DateTime, Date, Time, UUID and enumeration custom types.
- Change the type of field to one supported for XML attributes.
- Disable the "IsAttribute" flag in the field's XML attributes.
- Remove the field definition from the complex type/model definition.