This rule belongs to the
import-validation ruleset and states that:
The path provided to a directory must be an absolute path and the specified directory must exist at that path.
|Message||Directory does not exist at the specified path.|
|Broad Category||File I/O Accessibility|
- Make sure that the path is valid.
- Make sure that the directory name matches exactly with the name specified in the directory path.
- Make sure that the directory exists at the path specified.
- Make sure that you have read access to the directory.
- Make sure that the directory path is not empty or null.