Changelog / JAVA
This changelog is filtered to show only changes for JAVA. Go back to full changelog.
Apr 7, 2017
Polymorphic Responses with Discriminator Field
APIMatic Code Generation engine now supports polymorphic responses with the help of a discriminator field.
- Discriminator is a field that is used to differentiate between a parent model and models that inherit from it.
- The response is deserialized into the parent model or one of its child classes by inspecting the discriminator field’s value in the response.
- Using a discriminator field, you can build leaner models by not having to build unions of fields needed by a polymorphic response.
Check out the Discriminator documentation to get started.
Jan 3, 2017
Multiple Base URLs Now Supported
You can now use multiple base URLs in your API description using the new Server Configuration. This feature allows you to
- Vary the Base URL between endpoints.
- Create multiple Environments and define different Base URLs for them.
- Templatize Base URL to allow for configuration using parameters in the client.