We've fixed an issue in SDKs where HTTP redirections were not being handled properly. Please generate new SDKs to receive the fixes.
We've added logging to our Java SDKs. Logging-enabled SDKs will log important events in the API lifecycle for troubleshooting or debugging later.
We've updated our SDKs that use OAuth 2 Client Credential Flow to enable automatic re-authorization of the client when the OAuth token is expired.
We've updated the version for
jackson-databind, a dependency of our Java SDK, due to a vulnerability found in the previous version of the library.
We recommend that you generate and redeploy your Java SDK to get the fix.
We have added information about the minimum required Java version to the pom.xml file in Java projects. The enforced version has not changed and is still Java 7. Previously if the user tried to use our Java SDK with a lower version, they would face compilation failure and receive error messages that were sometimes ambiguous. Now a Maven build failure is caused which clearly informs the user that the problem is with the version of Java being used. To benefit from this change, please generate your Java SDKs again.
We have made some minor improvements to synchronization in our Java and Android SDKs. To benefit from these improvements, please generate your SDKs again.
We have added a new CodeGen setting that allows you to specify a list of words that Code Generation will not split when converting identifiers from API specification to language-specific identifiers. This is useful for declaring brand names such as APIMatic.
E.g. if you provide the words
vmware in your the list,
apimatic_and_vmware, depending on the place of use.
Our Android, .Net, Go, Java, NodeJS, PHP, Python and Ruby SDKs now allow skipping verification of SSL certificates. To do this enable the CodeGen Setting Allow Skipping Certificate Verification and then set the corresponding configuration variable in the respective SDK.
We are happy to announce that our Android and Java SDKs now use the better and faster OkHttp client.
There was a bug where the Discriminator field was not being set by default.
When creating an instance of a model that inherited from another model, the discriminator field was not assigned a default value.
This behavior has now been fixed. Please regenerate your SDK to get the fix.