APIMatic generated Node.js SDK will no longer support Node.js 12.x and Node.js 10.x.
We've updated the version of SuperAgent library used in our Node.js SDK to fix a moderate severity vulnerability. We've also made some other smaller fixes.
Please generate a new Node.js SDK to receive these fixes.
We've fixed an issue in SDKs where HTTP redirections were not being handled properly. Please generate new SDKs to receive the fixes.
We've added the ability to programmatically configure the logger used in the NodeJS SDK. You can now disable logging or add a custom log handler during runtime.
We have added support for adding contact information of the organization maintaining the API in our API editor.
Our Android, .Net, Go, Java, NodeJS, PHP, Python and Ruby SDKs now allow skipping verification of SSL certificates. To do this enable the CodeGen Setting Allow Skipping Certificate Verification and then set the corresponding configuration variable in the respective SDK.
We have added a new CodeGen setting to allow disabling linting in our SDKs. If you would like to benefit from this feature then please enable the setting and generate your SDKs again.
There was a bug with generating default environment in NodeJS configuration file. The default environment was overridden to be the
PRODUCTION environment even if some other environment was chosen in the Server Configuration.
This bug has been fixed now. If you are using an API with multiple environments and encountered a problem with default environment selection before, please generate the SDK again to get the fix.
There was a bug in the Node.js SDK in sending complex types (models) as Form Parameters.
In cases of endpoints which accept model instances as form parameters, models were not being serialized properly before making the endpoint call. This resulted in camel-cased field values being passed, disregarding the correct API names.
This behavior has now been fixed. Please generate your SDK again to get the fix.
There was a problem with the datetime implementation in Node.js. Date/datetime strings were not correctly converted into objects. Instead, strings were being sent and received within the SDK. This problem has now been fixed.
Please generate your SDK again to get this fix.