We've updated our SDKs that use OAuth 2 Client Credential Flow to enable automatic re-authorization of the client when the OAuth token is expired.
8 posts tagged with "CSharp"View All Tags
Support for Contact Info in API Editor and SDKs
We have added support for adding contact information of the organization maintaining the API in our API editor.
OAuth 2.0 Authorization Support Added
Our API editor and Code Generation engine now supports OAuth 2.0 for authentication in the generated SDKs.
OAuth 2 enabled SDKs will help developers in:
- Obtaining consent from user
- Acquiring access token
- Refreshing tokens when they expire
- Making authorized API calls
You can read more about OAuth 2.0 in APIMatic editor and Code Generation engine here.
Polymorphic Responses with Discriminator Field
APIMatic Code Generation engine now supports polymorphic responses with the help of a discriminator field.
- Discriminator is a field that is used to differentiate between a parent model and models that inherit from it.
- The response is deserialized into the parent model or one of its child classes by inspecting the discriminator field's value in the response.
- Using a discriminator field, you can build leaner models by not having to build unions of fields needed by a polymorphic response.
Check out the Discriminator documentation to get started.
Additional properties now allowed in CSharp
We have now added support for additional properties in models in the CSharp SDK. The additional properties are deserialized and stored in a dictionary inside the model.
This can be enabled via navigating to the
Settings > CodeGen Settings page in the API editor and enabling the
Enable Additional Model Properties flag.
Multiple Datetime Formats in SDKs
We have now added support for multiple datetime formats in our SDKs. The following formats are supported:
- RFC1123 Datetime
(Mon, 15 Jun 2009 20:45:30 GMT)
- RFC3339 Datetime
- Unix Timestamp
Logging in SDKs
SDKs generated by APIMATIC now support logging events!
Multiple Base URLs Now Supported
You can now use multiple base URLs in your API description using the new Server Configuration. This feature allows you to
- Vary the Base URL between endpoints.
- Create multiple Environments and define different Base URLs for them.
- Templatize Base URL to allow for configuration using parameters in the client.