Changelog / PHP
This changelog is filtered to show only changes for PHP. Go back to full changelog.
Apr 7, 2017
Polymorphic Responses with Discriminator Field
- Discriminator is a field that is used to differentiate between a parent model and models that inherit from it.
- The response is deserialized into the parent model or one of its child classes by inspecting the discriminator field’s value in the response.
- Using a discriminator field, you can build leaner models by not having to build unions of fields needed by a polymorphic response.
Check out the Discriminator documentation to get started.
Mar 28, 2017
Optional Model Field Deserialization Issue
JsonMappermapping responses incorrectly to models during deserialization. However, this only occurred when a model had fields that were described as optional in the API description and no default value was provided.
Re-generate your PHP SDK to get the fix.
Jan 24, 2017
PHP SDKs Are Now PSR-2 Compliant
- PSR-2 compliance means that the PHP code generated is guaranteed to be of high-quality.
- PHP SDKs are written in a industry-standard code style to allow for maximum interoperability.
- PHP SDKs can be tested for code style violation using the PHP Code Sniffer.
Re-generate your PHP SDKs now for the new changes.
Jan 5, 2017
Error Model Deserialization Issue Fixed
unbox()function in the custom Exception class. It has now been fixed.
If you were using custom Error Exceptions, then please re-generate your PHP SDKs to get the fix.
Jan 3, 2017
_httpContext Undefined Issue Resolved
_httpContext, being undefined in some cases. This resulted in a Fatal error when an
APIExceptionwas expected to be thrown.
Please regenerate your PHP SDK to get the bug fix.
Jan 3, 2017
Multiple Base URLs Now Supported
- Vary the Base URL between endpoints.
- Create multiple Environments and define different Base URLs for them.
- Templatize Base URL to allow for configuration using parameters in the client.