Changelog / PHP
This changelog is filtered to show only changes for PHP. Go back to full changelog.
Oct 22, 2018
Do-Not-Split Words in Code Generation Settings
E.g. if you provide the words
vmware in your the list,
apimatic_and_vmware, depending on the place of use.
Oct 8, 2018
Support for Contact Info in API Editor and SDKs
Sep 24, 2018
Allow Skipping Verification of SSL Certificates
Jul 16, 2018
Disable Linting in SDKs
Dec 13, 2017
Datetime Bug Fix in PHP
Please regenerate your PHP SDKs to get this fix.
Nov 29, 2017
Multiple Datetime Formats in PHP
- RFC1123 Datetime:
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 20:45:30 GMT
- RFC3339 Datetime:
- Unix Timestamp:
Oct 23, 2017
Xml Schema Support Improved, Missing Features Added
Jul 12, 2017
OAuth 2.0 Authorization Support Added
OAuth 2 enabled SDKs will help developers in:
- Obtaining consent from user
- Acquiring access token
- Refreshing tokens when they expire
- Making authorized API calls
You can read more about OAuth 2.0 in APIMatic editor and Code Generation engine here.
Jul 12, 2017
Setting Composer Package Name
This will affect the
name generated in the
composer.json file. Leaving it empty will generate the a fallback package name based on your API name.
Apr 7, 2017
Polymorphic Responses with Discriminator Field
- Discriminator is a field that is used to differentiate between a parent model and models that inherit from it.
- The response is deserialized into the parent model or one of its child classes by inspecting the discriminator field’s value in the response.
- Using a discriminator field, you can build leaner models by not having to build unions of fields needed by a polymorphic response.
Check out the Discriminator documentation to get started.