Changelog / PYTHON
This changelog is filtered to show only changes for PYTHON. Go back to full changelog.
Oct 31, 2017
OAuth2 bug fix for Python
- When updating the OAuth token, the compiler was trying to set the expiry time by adding an
This bug has now been fixed. Please regenerate your Python SDKs if you’re using OAuth 2 to get this fix.
Sep 28, 2017
Python SDKs Are Now PEP8 Compliant
- PEP8 compliance means that the Python code generated is guaranteed to be of high-quality.
- Python SDKs are written in a industry-standard code style to allow for maximum interoperability.
Re-generate your Python SDKs now for the new changes.
Jul 12, 2017
OAuth 2.0 Authorization Support Added
OAuth 2 enabled SDKs will help developers in:
- Obtaining consent from user
- Acquiring access token
- Refreshing tokens when they expire
- Making authorized API calls
You can read more about OAuth 2.0 in APIMatic editor and Code Generation engine here.
Apr 7, 2017
Polymorphic Responses with Discriminator Field
- Discriminator is a field that is used to differentiate between a parent model and models that inherit from it.
- The response is deserialized into the parent model or one of its child classes by inspecting the discriminator field’s value in the response.
- Using a discriminator field, you can build leaner models by not having to build unions of fields needed by a polymorphic response.
Check out the Discriminator documentation to get started.
Feb 6, 2017
Multiple Datetime Formats in SDKs
- RFC1123 Datetime
(Mon, 15 Jun 2009 20:45:30 GMT)
- RFC3339 Datetime
- Unix Timestamp
Jan 11, 2017
Logging in SDKs
Jan 3, 2017
Python Circular Reference Fixed
Please regenerate your Python SDK to get the bug fix.
Jan 3, 2017
Multiple Base URLs Now Supported
- Vary the Base URL between endpoints.
- Create multiple Environments and define different Base URLs for them.
- Templatize Base URL to allow for configuration using parameters in the client.