We have added support for adding contact information of the organization maintaining the API in our API editor.
Our Android, .Net, Go, Java, NodeJS, PHP, Python and Ruby SDKs now allow skipping verification of SSL certificates. To do this enable the CodeGen Setting Allow Skipping Certificate Verification and then set the corresponding configuration variable in the respective SDK.
There was a bug in the implementation of the
Plain array serialization formats in Python SDKs. Arrays of models were not being properly encoded as form fields for the two mentioned array serialization formats. The bug has now been fixed.
Please regenerate your Python SDKs to get this fix.
There was a bug in Python SDKs which were using OAuth2.
- When updating the OAuth token, the compiler was trying to set the expiry time by adding an
This bug has now been fixed. Please regenerate your Python SDKs if you're using OAuth 2 to get this fix.
APIMATIC's Python SDKs are now compliant with the PEP8 Coding Style Guide
- PEP8 compliance means that the Python code generated is guaranteed to be of high-quality.
- Python SDKs are written in a industry-standard code style to allow for maximum interoperability.
Re-generate your Python SDKs now for the new changes.
Our API editor and Code Generation engine now supports OAuth 2.0 for authentication in the generated SDKs.
OAuth 2 enabled SDKs will help developers in:
- Obtaining consent from user
- Acquiring access token
- Refreshing tokens when they expire
- Making authorized API calls
You can read more about OAuth 2.0 in APIMatic editor and Code Generation engine here.
APIMatic Code Generation engine now supports polymorphic responses with the help of a discriminator field.
- Discriminator is a field that is used to differentiate between a parent model and models that inherit from it.
- The response is deserialized into the parent model or one of its child classes by inspecting the discriminator field's value in the response.
- Using a discriminator field, you can build leaner models by not having to build unions of fields needed by a polymorphic response.
Check out the Discriminator documentation to get started.
We have now added support for multiple datetime formats in our SDKs. The following formats are supported:
- RFC1123 Datetime
(Mon, 15 Jun 2009 20:45:30 GMT)
- RFC3339 Datetime
- Unix Timestamp
SDKs generated by APIMATIC now support logging events!
A circular reference problem was fixed in the Python SDKs. This should have only existed if your API description had a DateTime property in a model.
Please regenerate your Python SDK to get the bug fix.